Monday, February 21, 2011

Kian's ArtQuest Malaysian Artists Revealed (Klang Artists Society)


Tsai Chen Yin (Taiwan) & Kally Liew, a couple artist visits me at my art gallery. Chit chatted about pcA4artmalaysia.


This is the first time the writer will be visiting my art gallery, hope he's excited.  I'll introduce him to another writer of mine, Jane. Would also like to take this opportunity to thank Jane for the CD for my road trip.

By the time we reached the toll, I realized that I did not bring the allocated money that I had prepared for our Klang trip. However, one cannot go to Klang and not experience the wonders of Bak Kut Teh. My writer said we could eat something else, but then it would be like going to McDonald's and eating chicken rice (which does not exist, but I hope you get my point).

Reaching there, we hit another bump (not a road bump but a Bak Kut Teh bump), the stall that I frequently visit did not open.

Sigh...the agony...

"Look!" shouted my ever observant writer.

It was a Bak Kut Teh stall, right next to the one that was closed. Finally, our luck had changed, the day was not a loss after all

After that we headed to the Klang Artist Society for interviews, they came well prepared which of course made the writer happy. Speaking of the writer, am very happy with his performance, even the Klang artists praised him for his language skills (interviewing in Chinese but writing in English)...should give him a raise.

All in all, a productive day. Stay tuned folks, for the next misadventure of Kian.

Kian's ArtQuest



Both the writer and I are disgrace to the Chinese community...wonder what it means... 





















Some of the artists from Klang Artist Society




Busy filling up the application forms






No comments:

Post a Comment